KMS Transport Driving Academy offers the Air Brake course to prepare drivers who wish to or are required to upgrade the license to include Air Brake endorsement. All students will be evaluated by KMS Transport Driving Academy’s manager of driver development to determine the course that benefits them the most to achieve their goals and the purpose of successfully acquiring their class Air Brake endorsement for personal or professional reason’s.
Air Brake Preparation
- Air brake preparation for written test
Air Brake Practical
- 2 hours in class
- 4 practical
- Must 18 years of age (21 years of age to operate commercial vehicles in the United States)
- Valid Manitoba Public Insurance medical including eye exam
- All applicants for class 1 & 3 Licenses must hold a valid class 5 Drivers license
- Please check-in 15 minutes prior to your scheduled Appointment time
- There is a 30-minute time limit to complete a Knowledge test
- The knowledge test is not an open book test.
- Cellular phones and electronic devices are not Allowed in the test area
- Only one knowledge or road/practical test of the Same class may be completed per day